Thursday, January 27, 2011


I don't know why I'm going this way. I hate when people snivel, bitch or complain about other people's ways. Anyhow I was sittin in my garage tonight havin a couple beers, lookin at my babies. I start thinkin about rides I've been on and the things people say. We rode old bikes last year, or we were in a hurry. Different reasons why the people didn' take that thing they built out this time. All of us have legit reason's, my shits not always in tip top shape. My ass isnt't in the saddle as much as I'd like either. But if it is, it's on something I put time, blood and sweat into. Breaking down sucks but leaving on something you timed, tuned, welded, fucked up and greased is something that is unexplainable. I'm sorry for whining and now I'm done but I wanted to release the demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment