Monday, May 3, 2010









These are some pictures of my uncle Ralph. He passed away last Thursday and will be very deeply missed by all who knew him. Ralph was a rider who put many a mile under his ass. The picture of him on the triumph was while he was working in Hawaii in the 70's. The gold trike you see on this blog was his and he rode it all over Cali. Frisco to L.A. was just a nice ride for him and his 45. He went across the states on the shovel more than once. The last bike with him on it was his 91 FLHS he put over a 120,000 miles on it and rode it into his 70's when cancer took over. What do you say or do when you lose the people dearest to you. He left me the FLHS, and I know its not a chopper, but I've ridden it every day since his passing. Somehow it helps ease the pain. He's with me every time it fires to life. Him and the Dresser will always be with me. I Love ya Uncle Ralph see ya when I get their.


No comments:

Post a Comment